The importance of teaching cybersecurity to the next generation
DATE AND TIME
March 4, 2021, 17:00-20:00
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to improve the cybersecurity curricula in schools and universities.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- The importance of cybersecurity;
- Cybersecurity curricula in schools and universities;
- Methods for improving cybersecurity programmes.
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Present the importance of cybersecurity;
- Describe the principles of cybersecurity;
- Propose and enhance learning programs related to cybersecurity field.
- Andrew GREENOUGH – U.S. Embassy in Romania
- Mihai ROTARIU – CERT-RO
- Mihai SEBE – European Institute of Romania
- Răzvan RUGHINIȘ – University Politehnica of Bucharest
- Răzvan BOLOGA – Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Daria CĂTĂLUI – University of Lancaster
- Ioan CONSTANTIN – Orange Romania
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until March 3, 2021, 19:00.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 89
- Assessments Yes
Post presentations session