Cybersecurity solutions – How to protect IT devices and computer networks
DATE AND TIME
February 25, 2021, 17:00-20:00
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to improve the cybersecurity skills of non-IT professionals.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- The latest cyber threats;
- Cybersecurity principles;
- Methods for protecting IT devices and computer networks;
- Cybersecurity tools and solutions.
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Present the main forms of cyber-threats;
- Use cybersecurity tools and applications;
- Secure IT devices and computer networks.
- Cosmina MOGHIOR – National Computer Security Incident Response Team (CERT-RO)
- Costel CIUCHI – General Secretariat of the Government
- Mădălin VASILE – FORTINET
- Bogdan TOPORAN – Best Internet Security (BISS)
- Cosmin MIHAI – Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA)
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until February 24, 2021, 19:00.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3,5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 119
- Assessments Yes