Cybersecurity awareness for children and parents
DATE AND TIME
March 11, 2021, 17:00-20:00
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to improve the cybersecurity awareness for children and parents.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- The challenges and opportunities from cyberspace;
- Methods for a safe navigation on Internet and Social Media;
- Cyber threats within electronic mail and programs;
- Cybersecurity methods and tools;
- Reporting cybercrime incidents.
Children and parents
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Present the main cyber threats;
- Secure IT devices (PCs and mobile) for a safe use (navigation on Internet, e-mails, suspicious programs and applications);
- Use of web applications for educational purposes;
- Report a cybercrime incident.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until March 10, 2021, 19:00.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 100
- Assessments Yes