Investigative techniques for cyber-attacks
DATE AND TIME
November 10, 2020, 17:00-21:30
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to bring awareness on the new cyber-attacks against different types of infrastructures and to increase the knowledge of law enforcement representatives about incident response and victim mitigation.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- Trend and the newest types of cyber-attacks;
- Importance of cooperation in case of cyber-attacks;
- Web-based, email-based attacks;
- Cyber-attacks against banking sector.
Law enforcement, judicial staff, academia
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Present the new types of cyber-attacks;
- Investigate the web and email-based attacks;
- Describe different type of malware;
- Action in case of a cyber-incident;
- Use cooperation channels in case of cyber-attacks.
- Cătălin COSOI – Bitdefender
- Daniel PISARU – Safetech
- Cristian ZAHARIA – Ernst and Young
- Alexandru BERTEA – Association for Preventing and Combating Fraud
- Cătălin ZETU – Romanian Central Cybercrime Unit
- Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – “Al. I. Cuza” Police Academy
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until November 9, 2020, 19:00.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 191
- Assessments Yes
Post presentations session