Analyzing cyber-attacks against financial institutions
DATE AND TIME
November 19, 2020, 17:00-20:30
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to bring awareness on new types of cyber-attacks against financial institutions and to increase the knowledge of law enforcement representatives about methods to investigate such cases.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- Trends and the newest types of cyber-attacks against financial institutions;
- The role of international cooperation in cyber investigations;
- Recommendations to mitigate the attacks against financial institutions.
Law enforcement, judicial staff, academia
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Learn about new types of attacks against financial institutions;
- Discover the new methods of cooperation in case of cyber-attacks against financial institutions;
- Mitigate these kinds of attacks;
- Discover new views on cyber-attacks against financial institutions from a private industry perspective.
- Lachlan GUN – European Association for Secure Transaction (EAST)
- Stanislav ALFOROV – Gemini Advisory
- Ionuț STOICA – E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training
- Lucian GROSU – American Express
- Ciprian DOBRE – Association for Preventing and Combating Fraud
- Radu BRANDUS – Brigade for Countering Organized Crime
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until November 18, 2020, 19:00.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 174
- Assessments Yes