The current cyber threats and the importance of cooperation in fighting cybercrime
DATE AND TIME
November 5, 2020, 17:00-20:30
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to improve performance of law enforcement officers by enhancing awareness of the evolution of cyber-threats and the importance of cooperation in fighting cybercrime.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- The most important forms of malware and cyber-attacks;
- The newest types of online fraud;
- The role of money mules in cybercrime cases;
- Methods for cooperation in fighting cybercrime.
Law enforcement, judicial staff, academia
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Explain the difference between different forms of malware;
- Describe the main types of cyber-attacks;
- Present the evolution of money mules’ networks;
- Present the “crime as a business model”;
- Action in case of a cyber-incident.
- Thomas DOUGHERTY – International Computer Hacking & Intellectual Property (ICHIP)
- Ionuț STOICA – E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL)
- Tibi RUSU – Ebay
- Petru SINCULEI – Western Union
- Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL)
- Daniel LEU – Dell SecureWorks
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until November 4, 2020, 19:00.
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 107
- Assessments Yes
Post presentations session