Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) tools used for cybercrime investigations
DATE AND TIME
November 3, 2020, 17:00-20:30
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to improve the knowledge of law enforcement representatives about the current Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) techniques and tools, used in cyber investigations.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- OSINT techniques;
- OSINT tools for Internet and social networks;
- OSINT over DarkNet;
- Prebuilt VMs for OSINT investigations.
Law enforcement, judicial staff, academia
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Present OSINT techniques;
- Use new tools for OSINT investigations;
- Investigate DarkNet environment with OSINT;
- Develop/use solutions for OSINT investigation.
- Michael CHU – International Computer Hacking & Intellectual Property
- Cătălin ZETU – Romanian Central Cybercrime Unit
- Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – “Al. I. Cuza” Police Academy
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until November 2, 2020, 19:00.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 133
- Assessments Yes