Methods for fighting Intellectual Property crime and online forgery
DATE AND TIME
December 10, 2020, 17:00-20:00
Online (Microsoft Teams platform)
The aim of this training is to bring awareness on new types of intellectual property crime and online forgery and to increase the knowledge of law enforcement representatives about methods to investigate such cases.
The participants will gain knowledge about:
- Trends and the newest types of intellectual property (IP) crime and online forgery;
- The role of international cooperation in IP investigations;
- Recommendations to mitigate the Intellectual Property crime.
Law enforcement, judicial staff, academia
At the end of the training the participant will be able to:
- Learn about new types of Intellectual Property (IP) crime;
- Discover methods of combatting the online sales of counterfeit drugs;
- Mitigate Intellectual Property (IP) crime and online forgery.
- Scott KERIN – International Computer Hacking & Intellectual Property
- Chris MYERS – U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Monica POP – Romanian Prosecutor
- Magda POPESCU – Microsoft Corporation
- Ionuț STOICA – E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training
- Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – E.U. Agency for Law Enforcement Training
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The participants will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by the Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA).
Register here until December 9, 2020, 19:00.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Romanian
- Students 153
- Assessments Yes
Post presentations session